We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Edited by Shufunotomo Co., Ltd.
Gifted by Vertical Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I remember doing origami for the first time. I was in middle school and my friend and I would write each other notes and fold them up into fun origami shapes before passing them to each other. We made boxes, shapes, animals, and balloons. We’d always try to one up the other with a new cool design, and before long, I became a paper folding queen!
Now, several years later, my love of origami still remains strong, only now it’s for a different purpose. As a renegade baker, I look to origami to package my baked goods, as well as the crafts and projects I sell. That’s why I’m so glad that I found Practical Origami: Folding Your Way to Everyday Accessories.
Practical Origami is filled with great uses for paper, from unique and clever gift wrapping ideas to coasters, cards, and great organizational ideas. Each project is laid out step by step, with helpful illustrations and directions that are simple and easy to follow.
As I worked my way through Practical Origami, I came across the perfect Father’s Day craft…these cute Shirt and Tie Cards and Envelopes. They’re really the cutest things ever and so easy to make. You can fill them with a gift certificate, gift card, or just a loving and meaningful message for dad.
With the help of Practical Origami, you may never have to buy a card, gift bag, gift box, or food container ever again!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graceful Blanket Stitch
- DIY Knobs Using Polymer Clay
- Adorable Woodland Hedgehog
- Gold Himelli Plant Holder
- How to Make a Yarn Flower with a Flower Loom
- Yarn Flower Keychain
- Make an Applique Bib
- EOS Lip Balm Flower Gift
- DIY Paper Flowers Kid Craft
- Festival Flower Crown Crochet Headphones