We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Edited by Shufunotomo Co., Ltd.
Gifted by Vertical Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I remember doing origami for the first time. I was in middle school and my friend and I would write each other notes and fold them up into fun origami shapes before passing them to each other. We made boxes, shapes, animals, and balloons. We’d always try to one up the other with a new cool design, and before long, I became a paper folding queen!
Now, several years later, my love of origami still remains strong, only now it’s for a different purpose. As a renegade baker, I look to origami to package my baked goods, as well as the crafts and projects I sell. That’s why I’m so glad that I found Practical Origami: Folding Your Way to Everyday Accessories.
Practical Origami is filled with great uses for paper, from unique and clever gift wrapping ideas to coasters, cards, and great organizational ideas. Each project is laid out step by step, with helpful illustrations and directions that are simple and easy to follow.
As I worked my way through Practical Origami, I came across the perfect Father’s Day craft…these cute Shirt and Tie Cards and Envelopes. They’re really the cutest things ever and so easy to make. You can fill them with a gift certificate, gift card, or just a loving and meaningful message for dad.
With the help of Practical Origami, you may never have to buy a card, gift bag, gift box, or food container ever again!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl