Positively Me Dies by Julianna Hudgins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Goddess shape, popular in jewelry design, comes to paper crafting with Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins. This package includes a variety of empowering templates.
The Jewel Goddess embodies life and symbolizes strength and empowerment of women. The Grand Goddess cuts and embosses a full-figured designed for journaling, home décor and mixed media art. The Baby Goddess cuts and embosses with swirls and hearts, part of the design palette to symbolize love and life. Wire-work inspired hearts complete the set.
Use the Jewel Goddess sets to share your story, its large enough to journal on! Spellbinders Grand Template dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl