Positively Me Dies by Julianna Hudgins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Goddess shape, popular in jewelry design, comes to paper crafting with Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins. This package includes a variety of empowering templates.
The Jewel Goddess embodies life and symbolizes strength and empowerment of women. The Grand Goddess cuts and embosses a full-figured designed for journaling, home décor and mixed media art. The Baby Goddess cuts and embosses with swirls and hearts, part of the design palette to symbolize love and life. Wire-work inspired hearts complete the set.
Use the Jewel Goddess sets to share your story, its large enough to journal on! Spellbinders Grand Template dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe