We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Simplified I.T. Products, LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
It’s amazing what digital cameras can do. When we used to have to buy and load film and then take our film in to get our pictures developed, we can now shoot upwards of a thousand pictures at a time. We can view them instantly and delete them if we don’t like them. The only problem is how to store all your digital photos so they don’t bog down your computer.
Well, with the help of a little device called Picture Keeper, you can store all of your images in one place and can carry them around with you for easy printing.
The Picture Keeper, which is about the size of a USB drive, can hold up to 4,000 pictures. There’s built in software that auto searches for images on your computer and saves photos in your original folder structure…so there’s no searching for missing photos. This little device also keeps track of the photos you’ve already stored, only copying and adding new files so backing up your images is easy and reliable.
The Picture Keeper works with Macs and PC’s and requires no instillation of any kind. All you need to do is plug it into your computer, click “start backup”, and unplug it when it’s done! Photo storage doesn’t get much easier than this.
Once all your images are stored on the Picture Keeper, you can take this little tool with you to print your images. You can also plug it into a digital frame to have a constant scrolling of all your favorite images!
The Picture Keeper is great for storing family photos, wedding photos, vacation trips, and more. Save space on your computer and in your home by keeping 4,000 of your favorite photos on a device about as big as your index finger!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- 12 Days of Christmas Paper Pack
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Zippy Loom
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Crafter's Caddy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Tag (Tic Tac Toe)
- Sweet Illuminated Valentine's Decoration
- Free PJ Pants Pattern for Older Kids
- Beaded Cross Stitch Snowflake
- T-shirt Yarn Dreamcatcher
- Heart Coffee Cozy
- Easy DIY Valentine's Wreath
- 38 Flower Pot Crafts
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- Chicken Wire Heart Decor