We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Simplified I.T. Products, LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
It’s amazing what digital cameras can do. When we used to have to buy and load film and then take our film in to get our pictures developed, we can now shoot upwards of a thousand pictures at a time. We can view them instantly and delete them if we don’t like them. The only problem is how to store all your digital photos so they don’t bog down your computer.
Well, with the help of a little device called Picture Keeper, you can store all of your images in one place and can carry them around with you for easy printing.
The Picture Keeper, which is about the size of a USB drive, can hold up to 4,000 pictures. There’s built in software that auto searches for images on your computer and saves photos in your original folder structure…so there’s no searching for missing photos. This little device also keeps track of the photos you’ve already stored, only copying and adding new files so backing up your images is easy and reliable.
The Picture Keeper works with Macs and PC’s and requires no instillation of any kind. All you need to do is plug it into your computer, click “start backup”, and unplug it when it’s done! Photo storage doesn’t get much easier than this.
Once all your images are stored on the Picture Keeper, you can take this little tool with you to print your images. You can also plug it into a digital frame to have a constant scrolling of all your favorite images!
The Picture Keeper is great for storing family photos, wedding photos, vacation trips, and more. Save space on your computer and in your home by keeping 4,000 of your favorite photos on a device about as big as your index finger!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Zippy Loom
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cable Stitch Knitting Pattern
- Fuzzy DIY Pom Pom
- One Row Button Holes Knitting Tutorial
- 15 Outrageous Clothespin Crafts You Need in Your Life
- Rustic Burlap Christmas Ornament
- Hummingbird Printable Art
- Believe Printable Art
- Flowery Alphabet Printable Art
- Brewtiful Coffee Printable Art
- Initial Printable Art