Picot Bracelet Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Picot Bracelet Kit
Gifted by: Mary Beth Temple for Hooked for Life
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The warmer months are upon us...and you know what that means? It's time for accessorizing! No more winter coats and long sweaters...it's time for tee shirts and tank tops and showing off all the fun jewelry I made when the snow and the cold kept me inside. One of my favorite ways to accessorize an outfit is to add a bracelet. I love layering bracelets and mixing and matching colors and styles. They're great for wearing with a tee shirt and jeans and you can also use them to help you tranform an outfit from daywear to nightwear. However, the thing I love the most about bracelets is that they're so quick and easy to make! In a matter of minutes, I can create a stylish and beautiful bracelet that I'd happily show off to family and friends...and if you feel the same way, you're going to love this Picot Bracelet Kit from Hooked for Life.
Combining two of my favorite things (crochet and beads), this Picot Bracelet Kit will teach you how to make a lovely crocheted bracelet in no time. With everything you need right in the bag, this kit is great for making a quick gift for a friend or family member, or creating a fun accessory for yourself. Each Picot Bracelet Kit contains an easy-to-follow bracelet pattern, a beading needle, 5.5g #6 seed beads, 10 yds of rayon/metallic thread, 2 crimps, 1 split ring, and 1 lobster claw clasp. All you need is a crochet hook and you're ready to create this adorable bracelet.
If you love to crochet and are looking for a fun and easy project to work on this weekend, you're going to love this kit. Best of all, once you have the Picot Bracelet Kit, you can get refills containing all the materials you need to create another bracelet. Available in a variety of colors, these bracelet kits make accessorizing easy and fun...and once you create one, you won't be able to stop!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1