Paper Smooches Stamps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paper Smooches Stamps
Gifted by Paper Smooches
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When I first heard about Paper Smooches Stamps, I couldn’t to check out their product line. Sketched entirely by hand, these adorable stamps are made in the USA from the highest quality photopolymer. Artist Kim Hughes calls her line of stamps "a labor of love", and her personality definitely shines through in these whimsical and adorable collections!
I was lucky enough to review three stamp sets by Paper Smooches: Cyber Café, Freezy Fellas, and Knick Knacks. Each set of stamps comes with about 20 pieces, and can be used to create adorable cards, scrapbook pages, wrapping paper, and so much more!
Stamps are broken down by category on the Paper Smooches Web site. Kim also includes suggestions for card layouts for each stamp set, so you can start off with some helpful ideas on what to create!
Personally I absolutely love the Cyber Café collection. Combining two of my favorite things, Internet browsing and coffee, this stamp set is perfect for sending your friends and family “a latte” love!
If you love stamping and creating fun and cute cards for your friends, or you’re just looking for a reason to smile today, you just have to check out Paper Smooches stamps by Kim Hughes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crocheted Doily DIY Necklace
- Easter Chick Crochet Pattern
- Embellished Stationery Set
- Cord DIY Ring
- Happy Together Die Cut Card
- Sea Stone DIY Necklace
- Sea Stone DIY Ring
- Cute Strawberry Dish Towel Holder
- Easter Egg Zipper Pouch with Key Holder Tutorial
- How to Stamp with Embossing Powder