Paint Markers by Elmer's
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Elmer’s Glue
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love painting, but I really have no control when it comes to holding a paintbrush. My hands shake, I use the wrong brush, or I accidently smear paint as I work my way across a piece.
However, when I learned about Elmer’s Painters Markers, I couldn’t wait to get painting again! Now I can add lovely touches to wood, pottery, ceramic, glass, metal, paper, plastic, fabrics, and more without worrying about smudging and smearing!
With the help of Elmer’s Painters Markers, you can enjoy painting to your heart’s content without worrying about mess and cleanup. Available in 10 colors (Orange, Yellow, Brown, Purple, Pink, Black, White Blue, Red, and Green), these markers are filled with acrylic paint and make adding small details easy and fun. They provide a permanent and streak-free look to almost any surface so you don’t have to worry about finding the right paint brush, mastering a certain painting technique, or fearing that your hands are too shaky to paint all those leaves and roses.
From cards to tee shirts, dressers to terra cotta pots, Elmer’s Painters Markers will help you transform your project into a masterpiece.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees