One Hour Scrapbook Album
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
One Hour Scrapbooking Kit
Gifted by SEI Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
It's no surprise that we're all crunched for time. Between school events, jobs, and family and friends, there's practically no time for sitting down and putting together a scrapbook. The thought of gathering and organizing photos and planning out layouts is daunting for some of us...and may even turn us off from scrapbooking entirely.
Thankfully, for those of us who love crafting but can't afford to spend a ton of time doing it, there's the One Hour Scrapbook Kit from SEI Crafts. Complete with pre-cut pieces for 20 page layouts, step-by-step color instructions, a post-bound designer album, die-cut accents, chipboard decorations, custom charms, adhesive pearls, satin string, and a keepsake box, this kit has everything you need to create an amazing scrapbook...all you need are your photos!
The One Hour Scrapbooking Kit also has layout instructions to help you best plan out your scrapbook. With full-color images and a list of all the things you need to complete each layout, this guide will help even the most novice of paper crafters create something truly spectacular.
The beautiful design of this scrapbook makes it perfect for recording a couple's first year together, the birth of a new baby, or even a collection of favorite family photos. You could even create a scrapbook and give it as a gift to a friend or family member for a present that's sure to stand the test of time.
Whether you're a seasoned paper crafter or someone who's brand new to the world of embellishments, paper stock, and adhesive add-ons, this One Hour Scrapbook Kit will help you create something meaningful and precious in just 60 minutes. Perfect for a lazy weekend or a rainy afternoon, this is a great go-to project for anyone looking to get started scrapbooking.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Practical Origami
- Knot Easy Yarn
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Clover Flower Frill Templates
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Fiskars Fuse
- Zoom Creative Glitter Stickers
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial