No Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit
Gifted by Cake it Easy
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
One of my favorite holiday memories is cooking in the kitchen with my dad. Stacks and stacks of cookies of all kinds made our kitchen look and smell amazing...and as a little 5-year-old helper, I was so proud and happy to tell everyone that I helped my dad make all those cookies. If you have little helping hands this holiday season, or you're looking for an easy no-fail way to have your kids active and involved in your cooking and baking adventures, there's no better place to start than with something small, fun, delicious, and covered in sprinkles.
Complete with everything you need to create 10 adorable and delicious cake balls, the No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit is a great way for kids and parents to spend some time together in the kitchen. The great thing about these little cake balls? There's absolutely no baking involved, so it's 100% kid-friendly!
The No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit comes with 1 placemat to keep messes contained, 10 sticks, 10 cupcake liners, a sprinkle packet and enough cake mix to make 10 cake balls. All you need to provide is some water and a few creative minds. You can also get extra creative with these cake balls by dipping them in melted chocolate or topping them with shredded coconut, chopped nuts, cookie crumbs, and much more. Have kids that like to think outside of the ball? This dough is easy to form and mold into all kinds of shapes...or you can roll the dough into a log and create even slices for even more fun decorating ideas. In less than 10 steps, kids will have 10 delicious cake pops that they can share with friends or enjoy on their own!
Great for giving for Christmas or birthdays, the No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit comes in a little convenient carrying container that kids will love to tote around and show off. Pick one up for your little chef in training and share memorable and meaningful moments in the kitchen that your kids are sure to cherish and remember for years to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zippy Loom
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Folk Art Multi Surface Paint
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults