Nature Clear Stamps Collections
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Nature Clear Stamp Collection
Gifted by Claudine Hellmuth
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
These stamp sets each have 9 images including a tree, bird, cloud, flower stems and flowers. You can layer your color, detail, and scene. Collage artist and illustrator Claudine Hellmuth teamed up with Ranger and Stampers Anonymous to bring her whimsical style and flair to stamping. The idea is to use both the clear detail stamps with the more solid foam stamps. Both are easy to clean with soap and water (I recommend avoiding permanent inks) and just let dry before storing. Other stamp themes in this line include Bloom, Décor, Doodles, Dwelling, and Domestic. The 8 coordinating sets work well together too. The designs are hand drawn by the artist. Light, lively, and just darn joyful.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts