Nature Clear Stamps Collections
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Nature Clear Stamp Collection
Gifted by Claudine Hellmuth
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
These stamp sets each have 9 images including a tree, bird, cloud, flower stems and flowers. You can layer your color, detail, and scene. Collage artist and illustrator Claudine Hellmuth teamed up with Ranger and Stampers Anonymous to bring her whimsical style and flair to stamping. The idea is to use both the clear detail stamps with the more solid foam stamps. Both are easy to clean with soap and water (I recommend avoiding permanent inks) and just let dry before storing. Other stamp themes in this line include Bloom, Décor, Doodles, Dwelling, and Domestic. The 8 coordinating sets work well together too. The designs are hand drawn by the artist. Light, lively, and just darn joyful.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch