Nature Clear Stamps Collections
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Nature Clear Stamp Collection
Gifted by Claudine Hellmuth
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
These stamp sets each have 9 images including a tree, bird, cloud, flower stems and flowers. You can layer your color, detail, and scene. Collage artist and illustrator Claudine Hellmuth teamed up with Ranger and Stampers Anonymous to bring her whimsical style and flair to stamping. The idea is to use both the clear detail stamps with the more solid foam stamps. Both are easy to clean with soap and water (I recommend avoiding permanent inks) and just let dry before storing. Other stamp themes in this line include Bloom, Décor, Doodles, Dwelling, and Domestic. The 8 coordinating sets work well together too. The designs are hand drawn by the artist. Light, lively, and just darn joyful.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid