My Friendship Bracelet Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker and Tote Bag
Gifted by My Friendship Bracelet Maker
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
One of my favorite childhood memories is going over to my neighbor’s house and making friendship bracelets. We’d grab some yarn or string from her mom’s craft box and we’d sit there knotting and braiding bracelets for hours. I remember marveling at the awesome designs we could make by simply tying one string to another. So when I heard about the My Friendship Bracelet Maker, I was really eager to try it out.
Let me just say that I’m jealous I didn’t have one of these when I was a girl! The My Friendship Bracelet Maker is the ultimate threading machine! This awesome kit comes with everything your little girl could need to make bracelets for herself or her friends. The String Holder’s unique design holds strings firmly in place so she can knot and braid away without worrying about her work unraveling. There’s also a cute butterfly clip to help secure the string during the knotting process. I had to pin the knot to my jeans when I was little!
The My Friendship Bracelet Maker also comes with 56 threads, each precut to 60 inches, so there’s no measuring and cutting involved. The threads are neatly organized by color in a unique storage system, totaling 14 colors in all. Thankfully you can store the threads right in the Bracelet Maker, so everything you need to make awesome bracelets is all kept together all the time. I know my mom would have loved that!
Another great thing about the My Friendship Bracelet Maker is that it is great for traveling! The “travel ready design” allows for easy storage and transportation, so it’s easy to bring the My Friendship Bracelet Maker on vacation, to a sleep over, or to grandma’s house! For even easier transportation, use the My Friendship Bracelet Maker Tote Bag, which is perfect for storing your Bracelet Maker, your handmade bracelets, and even your PJ’s!
Both the My Friendship Bracelet Maker and the My Friendship Bracelet Maker Tote Bag are bright, colorful, and easy to use. Young girls will love making these bracelets with and for their friends, and this would be a great way to get some mother-daughter bonding time in! Relive some of your old memories and help your little girl create new ones with the My Friendship Bracelet Maker!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Darice Embossing Folders
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets