My Friendship Bracelet Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker and Tote Bag
Gifted by My Friendship Bracelet Maker
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
One of my favorite childhood memories is going over to my neighbor’s house and making friendship bracelets. We’d grab some yarn or string from her mom’s craft box and we’d sit there knotting and braiding bracelets for hours. I remember marveling at the awesome designs we could make by simply tying one string to another. So when I heard about the My Friendship Bracelet Maker, I was really eager to try it out.
Let me just say that I’m jealous I didn’t have one of these when I was a girl! The My Friendship Bracelet Maker is the ultimate threading machine! This awesome kit comes with everything your little girl could need to make bracelets for herself or her friends. The String Holder’s unique design holds strings firmly in place so she can knot and braid away without worrying about her work unraveling. There’s also a cute butterfly clip to help secure the string during the knotting process. I had to pin the knot to my jeans when I was little!
The My Friendship Bracelet Maker also comes with 56 threads, each precut to 60 inches, so there’s no measuring and cutting involved. The threads are neatly organized by color in a unique storage system, totaling 14 colors in all. Thankfully you can store the threads right in the Bracelet Maker, so everything you need to make awesome bracelets is all kept together all the time. I know my mom would have loved that!
Another great thing about the My Friendship Bracelet Maker is that it is great for traveling! The “travel ready design” allows for easy storage and transportation, so it’s easy to bring the My Friendship Bracelet Maker on vacation, to a sleep over, or to grandma’s house! For even easier transportation, use the My Friendship Bracelet Maker Tote Bag, which is perfect for storing your Bracelet Maker, your handmade bracelets, and even your PJ’s!
Both the My Friendship Bracelet Maker and the My Friendship Bracelet Maker Tote Bag are bright, colorful, and easy to use. Young girls will love making these bracelets with and for their friends, and this would be a great way to get some mother-daughter bonding time in! Relive some of your old memories and help your little girl create new ones with the My Friendship Bracelet Maker!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers