My Friendship Bracelet Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker
Gifted by Choose Friendship Company
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
One of my favorite childhood memories is going over to my neighbor’s house and making friendship bracelets. We’d grab some yarn or string from her mom’s craft box and sit outside knotting and braiding bracelets for hours. I marveled at the awesome designs we could make by simply tying one string to another. So when I heard about the My Friendship Bracelet Maker, I was eager to try it out.
First off, I wish I had owned one of these when I was a girl because the My Friendship Bracelet Maker is the ultimate threading machine. This kit comes with everything your daughter needs to make bracelets for herself or her friends. The string holder’s convenient design holds threads firmly in place so you can knot and braid away without your work. There’s also a cute butterfly clip to help secure the string while you knot and tie. When I was a kid, I had to pin the knot to my jeans.
This all-in-one kit has tons of features that would make any child excited to craft. The My Friendship Bracelet Maker comes with 56 threads, each measuring 60 inches, so there’s no cutting needed. Choose from 14 colors of thread that arrive, neatly stored, in a 15-slot drawer so kids can start making bracelets right away. Built for travel, the My Friendship Bracelet Maker keeps kids occupied during long car rides, field trips, and more.
Bright, colorful, and easy to use, the My Friendship Bracelet Maker allows little ones to express their creativity. Help your daughter cut down on the screen time while learning a new skill that she can show her friends. Once she's mastered the basics, she can try more advanced patterns like beaded bracelets. Relive some of your childhood memories and help your little girl create new ones with the My Friendship Bracelet Maker.
BONUS! Enter to win a My Friendship Bracelet Maker here. Contest ends 5/31/15.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pigma Micron Pens
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
- Practical Origami
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves
- Brandy Earrings
- Easy Summer Sundresses