Moo Holiday Cards
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Today I think we are all rushing around like crazy, trying to get kids off to school and to appointments. I know I am. So when the opportunity came up for me to purchase holiday cards this year instead of making them it totally intrigued me. I have three kids 6 and under, but love to make my cards. I feel that there are a little bit more special handmade. Who am I kidding though. Time is precious so making 100 + holiday cards this year was not on the top of my priority list. I decided to take the dive and choose a couple of Moo.com pre-designed cards and see what I could do with them.
First off, I had a fun idea to choose a card that my daughter could send to her friends. She loves crafting with me and maybe this would make for good mommy/daughter time. I headed to the Moo.com website to find that it was very inviting and easy to navigate. Right off you know where to go to find what you need. Although I did browse the business cards and postcards section, I knew I was on a mission to find something that spoke to me. I was skeptical to say the least. As I browsed I came across the most perfect card for my daughter. That’s when another great idea came to me. I wanted to alter the cards I chase just a little to make them even more special. I chose two card sets, one for me and one for her, and went to design it on the site. You can type your personal greeting and even add a message on the back of the cards. We chose to put “ Stay Warm” on the back.
The process went fast and in a few days we had two boxes of cards ready to play with. I decided on some super simple embellishments for her and I to use and we got to making them. Something so simple as a button of ribbon added just the right amount of something that we wanted. I want you to know though that even though I added a little to mine these cards are gorgeous enough that you don’t need to do a thing. Literally, stuff the envelopes and mail them. You don’t even have to sign them, because you can add your name in the program. The service was outstanding and the quality of the paper and printing was stunning. Moo.com also had some business cards that were perfect for me so I ordered them!
If you want fast and gorgeous choices for this holiday season or any season check them out. They have really got something special over there. I will definitely be ordering again and again from them.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers