Mod Podge Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mod Podge Collection
Gifted by Plaid
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you were to ask me what craft product I couldn’t live without, I would say it would have to be Mod Podge. This wonder glue can do anything…and I can’t even tell you how many IKEA tables I’ve decoupaged in my lifetime!
Recently I discovered that Mod Podge was celebrating its 45th anniversary, as well as a whole new line of fun products. Mod Podge has gone beyond that tub of glue and is quickly working to transform how we craft.
I was so thankful for the opportunity to review some of Mod Podge’s new products! Here’s a few of my favorites:
The Mod Podge Sampler Set: This is a great product if you want to try Plaid’s whole line of Mod Podge. In this cute little kit, you get a sample of Mod Podge Matte, Mod Podge Gloss, Mod Podge Sparkle, Mod Podge Fabric, Mod Podge Paper, and Mod Podge Outdoor. This fun kit makes an awesome stocking stuffer for your favorite crafter, and is a great way to get started decoupaging and using Mod Podge.
Mod Podge Roll Applicator: This is maybe my favorite Mod Podge invention. This squeeze bottle with removable applicator heads makes decoupaging easy and mess free. Simply fill the bottle with your glue, screw on the applicator head, and roll your glue onto your project. This is so much easier than pouring the glue from the bottle or dipping those foam brushes in the bottle and getting glue everywhere. With these rolling applicators, crafting is easy and fun.
One Step Crackle Medium: Ever wonder how to get that crackled look on your projects? Well it’s easy with the Mod Podge One Step Crackle Medium. This glue and applicator set will help you give any project a vintage crackled look.
Mod Podge 3D Adhesive Mounts: If you’re looking for ways to obtain a 3D look to your paper crafts, look no further. These Mod Podge 3D Adhesive Mounts make obtaining the 3D effect easy. Simply peel the backing off one side of a mount, apply mount to back of object, and stick to whatever surface you want!
Mod Podge Rub On Transfers: Let your projects speak for themselves! With these rub on transfers, you can make personalized projects for any occasion. There are 113 words/phrases in this packet, so you’re almost guaranteed to find something to suit almost any need!
Mod Podge Podgeable Shapes: These plastic “podgeable” shapes are great for collage art on canvas, mixed media on wood accessories, jewelry, and scrapbooking. In this kit, you get a heart, tag, key, crown, bird, and scalloped edge circle, each clear and see through, so you can decorate it however you want.
Mod Podge Podgeable Papers: This packet of 24 paper pieces is great for achieving a vintage look to any of your projects. These papers measure about 4x6, so they’re great for scrapbooking and making greeting cards.
Mod Podge Repositionable Glue: If you’re crafting something and are just unsure of what you want it to look like, it’s a good idea to have this product on hand. This repositionable glue allows you move your paper embellishments around until you’re satisfied on a look.
Mod Podge Tracing Templates: Finding the right embellishment is easy when you can make it yourself! With these fun and durable stencils from Plaid, you can create all kinds of embellishments for your paper projects. In this packet you get 48 stencils with 36 shapes.
Mod Podge Wash Out for Kids: Like the traditional Mod Podge we all know and love, this tub of glue is specially designed for kids…or sloppy crafters like me! This glue washes out of clothes and surfaces, so you don’t have to worry about those inevitable spills.
Mod Podge Tool Kit: This glamorous little kit comes with everything you can possibly need to Mod Podge! Filled with scissors, a ruler, a glue brush, a file, a scraper and more, this snazzy little pouch is a crafting diva’s best friend!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Handmade Charlotte Stencils
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- DeElda Baseball Needlepoint Design
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie