Mixed Media How to Make Polymer Clay Beads DVD
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This DVD is a partnership between Interweave Press and Rio Grande (www.riogrande.com) and an excellent partnership it is. Artist Ronna Sarvas Veltman takes you through watch and learn step-by-step lessons to create some awesome polymer clay beads. You will need the tools: polymer clay, acrylic roller, tissue blade, glass work surface, acrylic paints, texture materials like stamps and texture pads, latex gloves, and alcohol wipes. You learn a variety of shapes, bringing the best form to colors, and you’ll end up with beads large and small, thick and thin, simple and intricate. The running time is 75 minutes and a new 2010 release. It’s practical for many of us to learn from DVD and stop the disk when we miss the tip or replay segments to see more detail. You can personalize and customize all the beads to your own sense of style and flair.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More