Mixed Media How to Make Polymer Clay Beads DVD
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This DVD is a partnership between Interweave Press and Rio Grande (www.riogrande.com) and an excellent partnership it is. Artist Ronna Sarvas Veltman takes you through watch and learn step-by-step lessons to create some awesome polymer clay beads. You will need the tools: polymer clay, acrylic roller, tissue blade, glass work surface, acrylic paints, texture materials like stamps and texture pads, latex gloves, and alcohol wipes. You learn a variety of shapes, bringing the best form to colors, and you’ll end up with beads large and small, thick and thin, simple and intricate. The running time is 75 minutes and a new 2010 release. It’s practical for many of us to learn from DVD and stop the disk when we miss the tip or replay segments to see more detail. You can personalize and customize all the beads to your own sense of style and flair.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid