Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
Gifted by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The art of origami goes back thousands of years. From traditional swans and paper boxes to more modern flowers and animals of all kinds, origami involves taking a plain piece of paper and morphing it into a 3D shape. Paper crafters of all ages have enjoyed origami for centuries, and with this Origami Studio kit from world-renowned artist, Michael G. LaFosse, you'll learn how to make all kinds of origami designs, including boxes, flowers, animals, notes, and even decorative ornaments.
The Origami Studio comes with everything you need to get started on your paper folding. With a full-color, 72-page instruction book, 70 colorful folding papers, and a 3 1/2 hour video DVD guide that includes clear, step-by-step demonstrations for each of the 30 lessons, this kit will turn you into a paper-folding wiz in no time!
The great thing about this Origami Studio kit is that you can work at your own pace. The video guide takes you through every step of the process, so you can simply pause and replay as needed. You'll be surprised at how easily you can master these techniques and how quickly you'll move on to the more advanced patterns.
These cute origami shapes are great for all kinds of projects. Create lovely mobiles or decorate your office with cute paper flowers. Present gifts in small paper boxes and send notes to loved ones with the fun note-folding techniques.
In a few easy steps, you can learn how to turn a simple sheet of paper into a lovely work of art with the projects and tutorials found in Origami Studio. Complete with everything you need to get started, this kit is great for those who are looking for new and clever ways to craft with paper.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Zippy Loom
- Mica Flakes and Jewelz
- Practical Origami
- Knot Easy Yarn
- Assortment of Aleene's Tacky Glue Dry Adhesives
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Collection of Quilting Books, Patterns and Westcott Scissors Giveaway
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Thinker Dragon Coloring Page
- 18 Sewing Videos to Master Every Knot and Stitch
- Abstract Coloring Pages for Kids
- Spring Buggies Coloring Pages
- Elegant Rose Zentangle Coloring Page
- Zebra Zentangle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Zentangle Coloring Page
- Lion Zentangle Coloring Page
- Giraffe Zentangle Coloring Page
- Ladybug Zentangle Coloring Page