Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
Gifted by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The art of origami goes back thousands of years. From traditional swans and paper boxes to more modern flowers and animals of all kinds, origami involves taking a plain piece of paper and morphing it into a 3D shape. Paper crafters of all ages have enjoyed origami for centuries, and with this Origami Studio kit from world-renowned artist, Michael G. LaFosse, you'll learn how to make all kinds of origami designs, including boxes, flowers, animals, notes, and even decorative ornaments.
The Origami Studio comes with everything you need to get started on your paper folding. With a full-color, 72-page instruction book, 70 colorful folding papers, and a 3 1/2 hour video DVD guide that includes clear, step-by-step demonstrations for each of the 30 lessons, this kit will turn you into a paper-folding wiz in no time!
The great thing about this Origami Studio kit is that you can work at your own pace. The video guide takes you through every step of the process, so you can simply pause and replay as needed. You'll be surprised at how easily you can master these techniques and how quickly you'll move on to the more advanced patterns.
These cute origami shapes are great for all kinds of projects. Create lovely mobiles or decorate your office with cute paper flowers. Present gifts in small paper boxes and send notes to loved ones with the fun note-folding techniques.
In a few easy steps, you can learn how to turn a simple sheet of paper into a lovely work of art with the projects and tutorials found in Origami Studio. Complete with everything you need to get started, this kit is great for those who are looking for new and clever ways to craft with paper.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pigma Micron Pens
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Practical Origami
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Tote
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Painted Jewelry Box
- Key Holder Perler Bead Pattern
- Beautiful Easy Crochet Spa Rug
- Wire and Fabric DIY Headband
- Map Placemat Decoupage Idea
- Graduation DIY Lei
- Crazy Easy Reupholstered Stool
- Space Mini Journal
- Utterly Adorable Handmade Card
- Whale Applique Crochet Pattern