Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
Gifted by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The art of origami goes back thousands of years. From traditional swans and paper boxes to more modern flowers and animals of all kinds, origami involves taking a plain piece of paper and morphing it into a 3D shape. Paper crafters of all ages have enjoyed origami for centuries, and with this Origami Studio kit from world-renowned artist, Michael G. LaFosse, you'll learn how to make all kinds of origami designs, including boxes, flowers, animals, notes, and even decorative ornaments.
The Origami Studio comes with everything you need to get started on your paper folding. With a full-color, 72-page instruction book, 70 colorful folding papers, and a 3 1/2 hour video DVD guide that includes clear, step-by-step demonstrations for each of the 30 lessons, this kit will turn you into a paper-folding wiz in no time!
The great thing about this Origami Studio kit is that you can work at your own pace. The video guide takes you through every step of the process, so you can simply pause and replay as needed. You'll be surprised at how easily you can master these techniques and how quickly you'll move on to the more advanced patterns.
These cute origami shapes are great for all kinds of projects. Create lovely mobiles or decorate your office with cute paper flowers. Present gifts in small paper boxes and send notes to loved ones with the fun note-folding techniques.
In a few easy steps, you can learn how to turn a simple sheet of paper into a lovely work of art with the projects and tutorials found in Origami Studio. Complete with everything you need to get started, this kit is great for those who are looking for new and clever ways to craft with paper.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- DeElda Baseball Needlepoint Design
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie