Mica Flakes and Jewelz
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mica Flakes and Jewelz
Gifted by USArtQuest
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
USArtQuest products for the artist and crafter just make everything sparkle and shine. Famous for their mica product line, you’ll enjoy adding mica flakes and Jewelz powder to just about every project you enjoy from cardmaking to collage to altered arts to paper crafts. A natural product from Mother Earth, mica is translucent with a touch of glimmer and shine. You can apply it with most glues to most surfaces for color, texture, and dimension. There is little or no clean up. Think of it as Mother Nature’s own brand of glitter. The Jewelz is powdered pigment that is brushed on or mixed with other mediums to add pearlescent and metallic shine. There are 4 colors that might all look the same, but once brushed onto a surface you’ll see the color differences. Working with both the mica flakes and the Jewelz powdered pigment is like adding some magic to the artistic mix. These products tend to upscale a good project into a great one. USArtQuest had excellent customer service and extensive tips and project ideas.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Zippy Loom
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Practical Origami
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Heavy-duty Cotton Tote
- PLUS America Adhesive Glue Tape
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft