Mica Flakes and Jewelz
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mica Flakes and Jewelz
Gifted by USArtQuest
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
USArtQuest products for the artist and crafter just make everything sparkle and shine. Famous for their mica product line, you’ll enjoy adding mica flakes and Jewelz powder to just about every project you enjoy from cardmaking to collage to altered arts to paper crafts. A natural product from Mother Earth, mica is translucent with a touch of glimmer and shine. You can apply it with most glues to most surfaces for color, texture, and dimension. There is little or no clean up. Think of it as Mother Nature’s own brand of glitter. The Jewelz is powdered pigment that is brushed on or mixed with other mediums to add pearlescent and metallic shine. There are 4 colors that might all look the same, but once brushed onto a surface you’ll see the color differences. Working with both the mica flakes and the Jewelz powdered pigment is like adding some magic to the artistic mix. These products tend to upscale a good project into a great one. USArtQuest had excellent customer service and extensive tips and project ideas.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet
- Striking Standard T-Shirt Pattern
- Fishtail Circle Skirt Pattern
- 1 Seam T-Shirt Bag
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- To the Park Sewn Bag
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine