Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
Gifted by Lasting Impressions
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love scrapbooking. I think I have a scrapbook for every year of my life since I was 13! I won’t tell you how many books that equates to, but I will say that those binders take up a heck of a lot of room on my shelf. When I was looking for ways to store my scrapbooks and help save some room, I came across Memory Mixer Digital Scrapbook Software. I had no idea what digital scrapbooking was, but for the sake of my apartment (and my roommate), I decided to check it out.
Let me just say that I’m so thankful for this awesome software! Memory Mixer gives me the freedom to create the scrapbook pages I want without the hassle of creating and buying embellishments, cutting pictures, and buying page after page of scrapbook paper. There are tons of premade templates in which you can simply drop your photos and text and, in no time, you have a scrapbook page ready to go!
Even if you’re looking for more freedom to create scrapbook pages, Memory Mixer can accommodate. You have total control over the pages you create, meaning you can add and subtract details at will. I love that I can try several backgrounds and layouts before I eventually decide on one. When I scrapbook by hand, it can take me hours to find just the right look, but with this easy to use Memory Mixer scrapbooking software, I can move things around, add embellishments, take out text, and more…all without having to worry about spreading out tons of papers and supplies all over my kitchen table!
Once you’re done with your scrapbook page, you can print it out yourself or send it to Memory Mixer and they will print it for you! You could even begin building a digital scrapbook to save on printing and paper costs. This is especially great for those of us who use digital cameras. It can be expensive to print your pictures from home, but with this Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software, I can just download my pictures from my camera and drop them right into my scrapbook…no extra printing required.
When I first learned about digital scrapbooking, I have to say I was a little skeptical…but after playing around with Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software, I think I’ve found a new hobby! Finally I’ll be able to scrapbook without the overwhelming slew of supplies. Scrapbookers and paper crafters of all kinds will love this software…and may find it hard to go back to paper and scissors!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Pigma Micron Pens
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Practical Origami
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- Knot Easy Yarn
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Outdoor Candle Chandelier
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art