Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
Gifted by Lasting Impressions
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love scrapbooking. I think I have a scrapbook for every year of my life since I was 13! I won’t tell you how many books that equates to, but I will say that those binders take up a heck of a lot of room on my shelf. When I was looking for ways to store my scrapbooks and help save some room, I came across Memory Mixer Digital Scrapbook Software. I had no idea what digital scrapbooking was, but for the sake of my apartment (and my roommate), I decided to check it out.
Let me just say that I’m so thankful for this awesome software! Memory Mixer gives me the freedom to create the scrapbook pages I want without the hassle of creating and buying embellishments, cutting pictures, and buying page after page of scrapbook paper. There are tons of premade templates in which you can simply drop your photos and text and, in no time, you have a scrapbook page ready to go!
Even if you’re looking for more freedom to create scrapbook pages, Memory Mixer can accommodate. You have total control over the pages you create, meaning you can add and subtract details at will. I love that I can try several backgrounds and layouts before I eventually decide on one. When I scrapbook by hand, it can take me hours to find just the right look, but with this easy to use Memory Mixer scrapbooking software, I can move things around, add embellishments, take out text, and more…all without having to worry about spreading out tons of papers and supplies all over my kitchen table!
Once you’re done with your scrapbook page, you can print it out yourself or send it to Memory Mixer and they will print it for you! You could even begin building a digital scrapbook to save on printing and paper costs. This is especially great for those of us who use digital cameras. It can be expensive to print your pictures from home, but with this Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software, I can just download my pictures from my camera and drop them right into my scrapbook…no extra printing required.
When I first learned about digital scrapbooking, I have to say I was a little skeptical…but after playing around with Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software, I think I’ve found a new hobby! Finally I’ll be able to scrapbook without the overwhelming slew of supplies. Scrapbookers and paper crafters of all kinds will love this software…and may find it hard to go back to paper and scissors!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project