We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Purchased by Reviewer
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Glass adds a special element to our crafts. Ranger has 4 sizes of glass shapes just ready for your imagination to explore. Sizes include: 1” x 3”, 1 1/2"x 1 1/2", 1”x 1”, and 2” x 2” (the first two sizes listed were reviewed). The glass is microscope slide quality, amazingly crystal clear with no distortion, edges are smooth and buffed, plus the corners are slightly rounded. You can use for collage, altered art, jewelry making, cards, ATCs, and unique keepsakes. These glass pieces work well with all Ranger products and I had no problems with breakage or rough edges. There are 24 pieces per box and the plastic box packaging really is a great way to store the glass until use. The glass is archival and heirloom quality.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art