We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Purchased by Reviewer
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Glass adds a special element to our crafts. Ranger has 4 sizes of glass shapes just ready for your imagination to explore. Sizes include: 1” x 3”, 1 1/2"x 1 1/2", 1”x 1”, and 2” x 2” (the first two sizes listed were reviewed). The glass is microscope slide quality, amazingly crystal clear with no distortion, edges are smooth and buffed, plus the corners are slightly rounded. You can use for collage, altered art, jewelry making, cards, ATCs, and unique keepsakes. These glass pieces work well with all Ranger products and I had no problems with breakage or rough edges. There are 24 pieces per box and the plastic box packaging really is a great way to store the glass until use. The glass is archival and heirloom quality.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- Sculpey Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- Practical Origami
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- SketchBox May Premium Box Review
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Generation Green Bottle Art 4 Pack Kit
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts