We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Purchased by Reviewer
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Glass adds a special element to our crafts. Ranger has 4 sizes of glass shapes just ready for your imagination to explore. Sizes include: 1” x 3”, 1 1/2"x 1 1/2", 1”x 1”, and 2” x 2” (the first two sizes listed were reviewed). The glass is microscope slide quality, amazingly crystal clear with no distortion, edges are smooth and buffed, plus the corners are slightly rounded. You can use for collage, altered art, jewelry making, cards, ATCs, and unique keepsakes. These glass pieces work well with all Ranger products and I had no problems with breakage or rough edges. There are 24 pieces per box and the plastic box packaging really is a great way to store the glass until use. The glass is archival and heirloom quality.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern