We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Purchased by Reviewer
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Glass adds a special element to our crafts. Ranger has 4 sizes of glass shapes just ready for your imagination to explore. Sizes include: 1” x 3”, 1 1/2"x 1 1/2", 1”x 1”, and 2” x 2” (the first two sizes listed were reviewed). The glass is microscope slide quality, amazingly crystal clear with no distortion, edges are smooth and buffed, plus the corners are slightly rounded. You can use for collage, altered art, jewelry making, cards, ATCs, and unique keepsakes. These glass pieces work well with all Ranger products and I had no problems with breakage or rough edges. There are 24 pieces per box and the plastic box packaging really is a great way to store the glass until use. The glass is archival and heirloom quality.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties