We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Purchased by Reviewer
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Glass adds a special element to our crafts. Ranger has 4 sizes of glass shapes just ready for your imagination to explore. Sizes include: 1” x 3”, 1 1/2"x 1 1/2", 1”x 1”, and 2” x 2” (the first two sizes listed were reviewed). The glass is microscope slide quality, amazingly crystal clear with no distortion, edges are smooth and buffed, plus the corners are slightly rounded. You can use for collage, altered art, jewelry making, cards, ATCs, and unique keepsakes. These glass pieces work well with all Ranger products and I had no problems with breakage or rough edges. There are 24 pieces per box and the plastic box packaging really is a great way to store the glass until use. The glass is archival and heirloom quality.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff