We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Maruti Beads Collection
Gifted by Maruti Beads
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Inspired by the colors and styles of India, this gorgeous collection of Maruti Beads would make a lovely addition to your bead collection. With a variety of bead sets to make absolutely stunning necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more, these jeweled and colorful beads will help you create accessories that are truly out of this world!
This beautiful assortment of beads is broken down into 4 main sets: there's the Lac Beads, which look like colorful clay beads with almost an African motif; then there's the Kashmiri Beads, which are bejeweled with colorful crystals and come in wide variety of colors and sizes; then there's the Maruti Beads, which are textured and decorated with a wide assortment of colored gems, stones, and embellishments; and finally there's the Shamballa Bracelet, which is a great accessory for adding some style and color to a little black dress or a simple pants and blouse ensemble.
The great thing about these Maruti Beads is that each one is expertly crafted by hand, so no bead is just like another. And with all the colors, sizes, and styles represented in this collection, you'll be able to create beautiful wearables that simply sparkle and shine with the colors and styles of India.
I love the Maruti Bead collection. With a vareity of sparkly beads and muted embellished beads, this collection would make a beautiful bracelet or necklace that would be the perfect addition to almost any dress. I also love that no two beads in this collection are alike, so I'm bound to create something unlike anything else out there today!
If you love creating your own unique jewelry and aren't afraid to show off a little color and sparkle, then you're going to love these beads from Maruti. Mis and match the sets to create longer more intricate pieces, or use each individual set to make a smaller bracelet or ankelet that's sure to stand out. No matter what you make, the beads from Maruti are sure to make your project all the more special.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- Etchall Paint Products
- Practical Origami
- Super Wikki Stix
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers