Martha Stewart Cupcake Craft Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This is my favorite punch! The cupcake motif is always popular with all ages, but is one of the top themes running through the home décor and gift industries. This punch is well made and can be used to make cupcakes out of all your paper scraps! You’ll have a blast with all the endless possibilities of putting together cupcakes. The punch stamps out the top of the cupcake and the bottom so you can mix and match combos instead of having a single cupcake shape punched. My friends and I love making stickers out of the cupcakes using the small Xyron sticker maker. You run the top and bottoms through, and then adhere the top to a bottom leaving it on the paper backing until used. It is a fun punch that can be used any season and any occasion.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder