Martha Stewart Cupcake Craft Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This is my favorite punch! The cupcake motif is always popular with all ages, but is one of the top themes running through the home décor and gift industries. This punch is well made and can be used to make cupcakes out of all your paper scraps! You’ll have a blast with all the endless possibilities of putting together cupcakes. The punch stamps out the top of the cupcake and the bottom so you can mix and match combos instead of having a single cupcake shape punched. My friends and I love making stickers out of the cupcakes using the small Xyron sticker maker. You run the top and bottoms through, and then adhere the top to a bottom leaving it on the paper backing until used. It is a fun punch that can be used any season and any occasion.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe