Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Sets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Set
Gifted by Martha Stewart Crafts
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
Martha's done it again! Take the guesswork out of homemade baby gifts by using one of these kits for making either an embroidered bib or an embroidered hat and matching onesie. Each kit comes with the bib or hat and onesie, stamped with the image to be embroidered, along with color coordinated thread. All you have to do is stitch and wrap, and you've got yourself a simple baby gift made with love. Designs include an adorable bird and a swirly bee design, perfect for both baby boys and girls. Stock up on a bunch of these kits so you'll always be able to whip up a quick gift for a baby at a moment's notice.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder