Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Sets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Set
Gifted by Martha Stewart Crafts
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
Martha's done it again! Take the guesswork out of homemade baby gifts by using one of these kits for making either an embroidered bib or an embroidered hat and matching onesie. Each kit comes with the bib or hat and onesie, stamped with the image to be embroidered, along with color coordinated thread. All you have to do is stitch and wrap, and you've got yourself a simple baby gift made with love. Designs include an adorable bird and a swirly bee design, perfect for both baby boys and girls. Stock up on a bunch of these kits so you'll always be able to whip up a quick gift for a baby at a moment's notice.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project