Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Sets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Set
Gifted by Martha Stewart Crafts
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
Martha's done it again! Take the guesswork out of homemade baby gifts by using one of these kits for making either an embroidered bib or an embroidered hat and matching onesie. Each kit comes with the bib or hat and onesie, stamped with the image to be embroidered, along with color coordinated thread. All you have to do is stitch and wrap, and you've got yourself a simple baby gift made with love. Designs include an adorable bird and a swirly bee design, perfect for both baby boys and girls. Stock up on a bunch of these kits so you'll always be able to whip up a quick gift for a baby at a moment's notice.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece