Lots of Buttons Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
“Lots of Buttons” Collection
Gifted by Lots of Buttons
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When I first visited the Lots of Buttons web site, I was literally overwhelmed with the amazing selection of buttons that were available for purchase! As an aspiring sewist and lifelong button lover, I couldn’t wait to jump in and start exploring.
With more than 15,000 different buttons in stock, and more than 100 new buttons added every week, Lots of Buttons is quickly becoming the global destination for button and charms, available at unbeatable prices. I loved how easy it was to maneuver around the site, and building up my button collection was so incredibly easy.
The great thing about Lots of Buttons is that you have the option to order buttons in a wide variety of quantities. You can order a single button or a thousand buttons. Some buttons are also available in packs of 6, 12, 36, and 144.
Buttons are broken down by categories, including synthetic buttons, natural, metal, horn, wood, shell, and braided buttons. Within each category, you can sort buttons by material, color, type, size, design, and shape…so it’s super easy to find exactly what you’re looking for.
When you order your buttons, they are shipped to you in an organized pouch so you can easily see everything you ordered. I can’t wait to make a pair of earrings with that cute pair of owl charms that I found on Lots of Buttons!
For crafters, sewists, and button lovers alike, Lots of Buttons is the ultimate shop for all your button needs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Zippy Loom
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Tulip Yarn Dye Kit
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults