Little Windows Resin & Photo Jewelry Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create your own gorgeous Little Windows, all you need are some digital photos you love and a color printer! This high-quality kit includes everything you need to create three 1-1/8" square Little Windows Necklaces, and some other great projects with the leftovers! The FREE Little Windows Square Shape photo cropping software is a web application which you can access online.
- Step-by-step instruction guide
- (2) 4x6" test printing paper
- (2) 4x6" Little Windows Special Photo Paper
- (1) 3-cavity Squares Pendant Mold
- (40ML) Resin and (20ML) Hardener
- (2) Measure, Mix & Pour Cups
- (1) Mixing Wand
- (1) Mini Drill
- (2) Sterling Silver Chains 18"
- Black Rubber Chain 16"
- (4) Sterling Silver Accent Pins
- (3) Sterling Silver Flower Accents
- (1) Keeper box
- (1) Beautiful gift box
- Silver chains and findings
- Access to square shaped Little Windows Photo Cropping Software, and a Little Windows Cropping Template (in case you'd rather use Photoshop or other photo editing program.)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oyster Clusters
- TriFold, LLC
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress