Leather Crafts Quick Knits
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Leather Crafts Quick Knits
Gifted by Tandy Leather Factory
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
My grandma used to have a pair of moccasins that I absolutely loved. They were white with colorful beading on the top and were filled with soft fake fur so they were so comfortable to wear. After realizing how much I loved them, she got me a pair of my own the next time she traveled out west, and literally wore them until they fell apart.
For hanging around the house, leather moccasins are the way to go. If you don’t own a pair of moccasins, never fear…now you can make your own with this easy kit from Tandy Leather Factory!
The Leather Moccasin Kit comes with everything you need to make one compete pair of moccasins…all you need to provide is a pair of scissors.
These moccasins are great for kids to make for their dad or grandpa, and it’s a great way to teach kids how to sew! You could even embellish these moccasins with beading or embroidery to make them unique and fashionable.
These moccasin kits come in a variety of sizes, from 4-5 to 12-13…so you shouldn’t have any trouble making a shoe that fits your loved one.
Each piece in this kit has premade holes, so kids should have no trouble lacing these shoes together. There are helpful and easy instructions included in the kit and kids are sure to feel proud of their first handmade shoe project!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Wood Shipping Crate Playscape
- Quick Granny Stripes Lapghan Crochet Pattern
- Toast With Butter Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Simple Crochet Bath Puff
- Simple Serenity DIY Bath Salts
- Straight From The Recycle Bin DIY Wreath
- Beachy Driftwood DIY Wreath
- Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- Totally Tropical Crochet Flower Pattern
- Flower Child Crochet Bag