Leather Crafts Quick Knits
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Leather Crafts Quick Knits
Gifted by Tandy Leather Factory
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
My grandma used to have a pair of moccasins that I absolutely loved. They were white with colorful beading on the top and were filled with soft fake fur so they were so comfortable to wear. After realizing how much I loved them, she got me a pair of my own the next time she traveled out west, and literally wore them until they fell apart.
For hanging around the house, leather moccasins are the way to go. If you don’t own a pair of moccasins, never fear…now you can make your own with this easy kit from Tandy Leather Factory!
The Leather Moccasin Kit comes with everything you need to make one compete pair of moccasins…all you need to provide is a pair of scissors.
These moccasins are great for kids to make for their dad or grandpa, and it’s a great way to teach kids how to sew! You could even embellish these moccasins with beading or embroidery to make them unique and fashionable.
These moccasin kits come in a variety of sizes, from 4-5 to 12-13…so you shouldn’t have any trouble making a shoe that fits your loved one.
Each piece in this kit has premade holes, so kids should have no trouble lacing these shoes together. There are helpful and easy instructions included in the kit and kids are sure to feel proud of their first handmade shoe project!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie