Lawn Fawn Stamp Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lawn Fawn Stamp Set (Critters in Costume, Making Frosty Friends, Winter Gifts, and Winter Owl)
Gifted by Lawn Fawn
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
In a day and age when ecards and text messages have dominated our conversations, I find such joy and pleasure being able to make cards for my friends and family. Handmade cards are a great way to show someone how much you care, and creating your own adorable card designs is easy and fun with the help of Lawn Fawn stamps.
I am head over heels in love with Lawn Fawn. These cute and whimsical designs are perfect for adding a special touch to all your paper crafting projects. Available in large and small collections, these photopolymer clear stamp sets are designed to inspire you. Cute critters and a variety of font designs make these stamp sets great for crafters of all ages, and you'll love how easy and fun they are to use!
This collection of Lawn Fawn sets includes the following:
Critters in Costume: Perfect for making Halloween cards and tags, this adorable stamp set has a variety of critters dressed up in Halloween costumes. There's also a selection of sentiments to choose from, as well as small candies, leaves, and stars to help add a little flair to your design.
Making Frosty Friends: I love this stamp set! Making Frosty Friends gives you all the trimmings to create your own unique stamped snowmen. Two snowmen bodies are included in this set, as well as stamps to make arms, buttons, and much more. Give your snowman a hat or a scarf or help keep his ears warm with some cute earmuffs! It's all there for you in this stamp set, and crafters of all ages are sure to love being able to make their own snowmen in the warmth of their own home!
Winter Gifts: Handmade gift tags are a great way to save money this holiday season, and this stamp set is great for making your own tag designs. With several sentiments available, including "Happy Holidays" and "A Gift from Me to You", this stamp set is perfect for keeping track of all your holiday packages and presents. This stamp set also includes two tag borders so you can stamp and cut out a tag on any kind of paper.
Winter Owl: This smaller stamp collection is perfect for making your own Christmas cards. Included in this little pack is an adorable winter owl, as well as the following sentiment: "Owl I want for Christmas is You". There's also a heart stamp to help add some love to your design.
If you love creating your own cards, tags, and scrapbook pages, you're going to love the wide variety of stamp designs that Lawn Fawn has to offer. From every day stamp sets to sets that are perfect for Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, and even Teacher Appreciation, Lawn Fawn never fails to amaze!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Practical Origami
- Knot Easy Yarn
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Clover Flower Frill Templates
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Fiskars Fuse
- Zoom Creative Glitter Stickers
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial