Kreinik Thread 8 Pack Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Kreinik
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes what a project is really missing is a little razzle dazzle! If you’re sewing a new purse, dress, shirt, or accessory and you find that it’s lacking a certain flair, check out the awesome selection of metallic thread from Kreinik!
This collection of 8 sparkly threads is great for adding bright splashes of color to your various fabric, felt, and paper projects. This collection comes with the best and brightest shades to ensure that you have just the right color to add some shimmer to almost anything!
I personally love the fiery fuchsia thread. I think it would look great against black, green, or white fabric. You could even mix it with the blinding black thread to create something that will really stand out and sparkle.
While I’d be weary to use this thread on my sewing machine, I do think it would be great for hand stitched projects and simple seam stitching.
Those who don’t sew can even use this thread for scrapbook embellishments, tying gift packages and gift tags, and even jewelry making.
With this metallic thread from Kreinik, you can jazz up any one of your projects!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff