KraftyBlok Image Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Designed for KraftyBloks (glass blocks used for all kinds of projects), this transfer/decal sheet can be used to personalize and customize so many projects from wood to soap to candles to glass containers to ornaments. This is a waterslide transfer that lets you use your own images to create decals using your laser printer. I fell in love with this product the minute I saw it. So many of my friends had been asking how to make their own transfers using photos and clipart and I was clueless in how to even research the techniques and then a package from Diamond Tech arrived with a new product that made it very easy to make the original transfers we all wanted. Diamond Tech calls it Image Art, Image Transfer Paper that you can use to create full color images. It can only be used with laser printers (do not use ink jet printers) and the sheets are 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" so remember to set your printer document dimensions and practice running a full sheet (but only printing the half sheet) of paper. You get very detailed, yet understandable (user friendly) instructions and the packaging includes tips for best results. I was very impressed, impressed enough to go out and buy more sheets to surprise my friends!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
- Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
- Crochet Heart Stitch Cardigan
- DIY Lovely Home Decor