KraftyBlok Image Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Designed for KraftyBloks (glass blocks used for all kinds of projects), this transfer/decal sheet can be used to personalize and customize so many projects from wood to soap to candles to glass containers to ornaments. This is a waterslide transfer that lets you use your own images to create decals using your laser printer. I fell in love with this product the minute I saw it. So many of my friends had been asking how to make their own transfers using photos and clipart and I was clueless in how to even research the techniques and then a package from Diamond Tech arrived with a new product that made it very easy to make the original transfers we all wanted. Diamond Tech calls it Image Art, Image Transfer Paper that you can use to create full color images. It can only be used with laser printers (do not use ink jet printers) and the sheets are 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" so remember to set your printer document dimensions and practice running a full sheet (but only printing the half sheet) of paper. You get very detailed, yet understandable (user friendly) instructions and the packaging includes tips for best results. I was very impressed, impressed enough to go out and buy more sheets to surprise my friends!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More