KraftyBlok Image Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Designed for KraftyBloks (glass blocks used for all kinds of projects), this transfer/decal sheet can be used to personalize and customize so many projects from wood to soap to candles to glass containers to ornaments. This is a waterslide transfer that lets you use your own images to create decals using your laser printer. I fell in love with this product the minute I saw it. So many of my friends had been asking how to make their own transfers using photos and clipart and I was clueless in how to even research the techniques and then a package from Diamond Tech arrived with a new product that made it very easy to make the original transfers we all wanted. Diamond Tech calls it Image Art, Image Transfer Paper that you can use to create full color images. It can only be used with laser printers (do not use ink jet printers) and the sheets are 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" so remember to set your printer document dimensions and practice running a full sheet (but only printing the half sheet) of paper. You get very detailed, yet understandable (user friendly) instructions and the packaging includes tips for best results. I was very impressed, impressed enough to go out and buy more sheets to surprise my friends!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graceful Blanket Stitch
- DIY Knobs Using Polymer Clay
- Adorable Woodland Hedgehog
- Gold Himelli Plant Holder
- How to Make a Yarn Flower with a Flower Loom
- Yarn Flower Keychain
- Make an Applique Bib
- EOS Lip Balm Flower Gift
- DIY Paper Flowers Kid Craft
- Festival Flower Crown Crochet Headphones