Indus Wood Blank Bangles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Indus Wood Blank Bangles
Gifted by INDUS Trading Company
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all an outfit needs is a little accessorizing! But what if you can’t find just the bracelet to turn your Saturday night outfit from drab to fab? Well, you can make one of course!
DIY Bangles are great for the creative accessory queen. These unfinished wood bracelets (4 per package) are designed to be decorated. Paint them, decoupage them, write on them, or cover them with yarn! The possibilities are literally endless and, in no time, you can have a wardrobe staple for all your fabulous outfits!
DIY Bangles come in a variety of sizes to fit all hands and wrists. The small bracelet measures 2 ½ inches in diameter and the extra large measures 3 inches in diameter. There are also medium and large sizes that fit in between those two measurements.
These wooden bangles are also very lightweight, so they’re super comfortable to wear. They make great summer accessories and you can wear one or four at a time!
Dress up and dazzle with these DIY Bangles from INDUS Trading Company and turn your DIY skills into fabulous accessories everyone will love!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Zippy Loom
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- X ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Fiskars Fuse
- Bali Bandz and Bali Point to Point Tablerunner Pattern Quilts
- BasicGrey Scrapbook Set
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft