Inchies Clear Stamps Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Inchies Clear Stamps Set
Gifted by Inkadinkado
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
We always love learning something new and Inkadinkado introduced us to Inchies. This is a new art form that has the mixed media community buzzing with excitement and creativity. Can you create a masterpiece within a 1” x 1” square? The idea is fun and a challenge, but most of us need a little help. That’s where Inkadinkado’s Inchies clear stamp sets come to the rescue. The design just has to be embellished! You can stamp on paper, fabric, wood, clay, and anything else that strikes your fancy. We tested Girl Stuff, Flower Garden, and Butterflies & Birds. There are 23 images in each set. You use clear stamps with acrylic blocks (place stamp onto block, stamp, remove, clean, and store). Clear stamps are less bulky than traditional rubberstamps and storage is so much easier.
Love the fresh look and feel of the stamp set images. Images within a set work well together.
- Liked the variety of bold and detailed images. Excellent mix.
- Great to have coordinating word stamps in the set.
- Enjoyed the geometrical design. You could use 1 Inchie or stack 4 Inchies to create a larger square. Perfect for card making.
- The sets didn’t have any “filler” images. Each image could stand on its own making buying a set a good investment.
The Inkadinkado large Clear Block was very easy to handle. The wavy edge made it more secure and comfortable in your hand.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder