Inchies Clear Stamps Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Inchies Clear Stamps Set
Gifted by Inkadinkado
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
We always love learning something new and Inkadinkado introduced us to Inchies. This is a new art form that has the mixed media community buzzing with excitement and creativity. Can you create a masterpiece within a 1” x 1” square? The idea is fun and a challenge, but most of us need a little help. That’s where Inkadinkado’s Inchies clear stamp sets come to the rescue. The design just has to be embellished! You can stamp on paper, fabric, wood, clay, and anything else that strikes your fancy. We tested Girl Stuff, Flower Garden, and Butterflies & Birds. There are 23 images in each set. You use clear stamps with acrylic blocks (place stamp onto block, stamp, remove, clean, and store). Clear stamps are less bulky than traditional rubberstamps and storage is so much easier.
Love the fresh look and feel of the stamp set images. Images within a set work well together.
- Liked the variety of bold and detailed images. Excellent mix.
- Great to have coordinating word stamps in the set.
- Enjoyed the geometrical design. You could use 1 Inchie or stack 4 Inchies to create a larger square. Perfect for card making.
- The sets didn’t have any “filler” images. Each image could stand on its own making buying a set a good investment.
The Inkadinkado large Clear Block was very easy to handle. The wavy edge made it more secure and comfortable in your hand.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life