Imagine Inks and Stamp Pads
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Imagine Inks and Stamp Pads
Gifted by Imagine Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Adding color to your paper, fabric, and wood crafts doesn't have to be limited to markers and colored pencils. There's a much easier way to get beautiful colors, lush and professional blending, and it comes in a bottle no bigger than your thumb!
The inks and stamp pads from Imagine Crafts are so easy and fun to use that it's hard to imagine my life without them now! My cards and scrapbooks have blossomed with beautiful embellishments and colors, adn I love how these strong and vibrant colors really make my projects come to life.
The StazOn Opaque stamp pad is specially designed for use on plastic, metal, glass, ceramic, polymer clay, and glossy cardstock. This ink and pad set is great for adding opaque colors to your projects, and colors can be mixed and matched for a unique effect. All you need to do is about a teaspoon of liquid ink to the pad and you're ready to go. Best of all, a teaspoon of ink should last you about 500 impressions...so a little goes a long way! Each pad also comes with a protective inner cover to prevent your pad from drying out and little labels so you can easily keep track of what color is on each pad.
To give your work a more antique look, there's Walnut Ink Spritzers. Available in packs of 2, these inks are in a spray bottle, perfect for using on all craft surfaces. For rich backgrounds, you can mix and match colors to create something truly unique! This is a great way to add that final touch to a project that just needs a little something more.
Finally, for all your crafting needs, there's the All-Purpose Ink work station. This kit comes with a ton of fun ink colors (12 to be exact), as well as a container of GlazOn (which prevents your colors from bleeding together), sponges, brushes, ink droppers, blending tools, and more! This is the ultimate kit for fans of stamping and crafting.
If you've been itching to play around with color, ink, and paint in your paper and fabric crafts, you have to try the new inks and stamp sets from Imagine Crafts. With a variety of inks, easy to use tools, and colors that will make any project stand out, the inks and pads from Imagine Crafts are new staples to my crafting stash, and I can't wait to learn more about how I can put these amazing products to use!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Darice Embossing Folders
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables