I Love to Create Adhesives and Fabric Paints
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle - Glitter: These dimensional fabric paints are great for adding texture and color to your projects. With a new dazzling, self-rounding formula, these paints can help you add faux studs to shoes, tights, or hats. Available in three colors, Silver, Gold, and Copper, these fabric paints give you the rhinestone look without sewing, gluing, or ironing.
- Tulip Neon Dimensional Fabric Paint: Make your projects super cool with this bright neon fabric paint. This kit includes hot pink, orange, and green for the ultimate neon experience. These dimensional fabric paints also contain a writer tip, making decorations and writing on fabric easy and stress-free.
- Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue Sticks: What crafter doesn't love awesome glue sticks? These all-purpose glue pens cuts drying time by more than 50%. It dries clean and flexible and features more resin for a superior bond. These glue sticks also contain a no-run formula so your workspace won't be covered in glue as you're working.
- Dual Tip Fabric Markers - Neon: These bright and bold fabric markers are the perfect way to decorate tee shirts, tote bags, and so much more. These permanent fabric markers also have 2 tips so you can add color to large and small spaces. There are 6 markers in this kit, and the colors include bright pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- Liquid Fusion Clear Adhesive: For big projects, there's Liquid Fusion. if you need adhesive with maximum strength, look no further than this awesome clear glue. This non-foaming, waterproof, fast-drying glue also dries clear, so it won't be seen on your work. Great to use on several surfaces, this glue is a must in your craft stash.
- Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Tape: This strong bonding tape is great for hems and other fabric projects. Awesome for quick sewing projects and for those who aren't super comfortable sewing hems, this tape is perfect.
- Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive Sheets: These fabric sheets allow you to stick almost anything onto the fabric of your choice. With 5 sheets included per pack, this is a great product for quilters, sewists, and those who like to add fabric demension to greeting cards and scrapbook layouts.
- Tulip Fashion Glitter: What project isn't improved with a little glitter? Complete in a variety of jewel tones, including pink, red, green, blue, and purple, this glitter pack also includes special Fashion Glitter Bond that allows you to add glitter to almost anything. This glitter is also permanent on fabric and never loses its shine, even after repeated washings!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers