I Love to Create Adhesives and Fabric Paints
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle - Glitter: These dimensional fabric paints are great for adding texture and color to your projects. With a new dazzling, self-rounding formula, these paints can help you add faux studs to shoes, tights, or hats. Available in three colors, Silver, Gold, and Copper, these fabric paints give you the rhinestone look without sewing, gluing, or ironing.
- Tulip Neon Dimensional Fabric Paint: Make your projects super cool with this bright neon fabric paint. This kit includes hot pink, orange, and green for the ultimate neon experience. These dimensional fabric paints also contain a writer tip, making decorations and writing on fabric easy and stress-free.
- Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue Sticks: What crafter doesn't love awesome glue sticks? These all-purpose glue pens cuts drying time by more than 50%. It dries clean and flexible and features more resin for a superior bond. These glue sticks also contain a no-run formula so your workspace won't be covered in glue as you're working.
- Dual Tip Fabric Markers - Neon: These bright and bold fabric markers are the perfect way to decorate tee shirts, tote bags, and so much more. These permanent fabric markers also have 2 tips so you can add color to large and small spaces. There are 6 markers in this kit, and the colors include bright pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- Liquid Fusion Clear Adhesive: For big projects, there's Liquid Fusion. if you need adhesive with maximum strength, look no further than this awesome clear glue. This non-foaming, waterproof, fast-drying glue also dries clear, so it won't be seen on your work. Great to use on several surfaces, this glue is a must in your craft stash.
- Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Tape: This strong bonding tape is great for hems and other fabric projects. Awesome for quick sewing projects and for those who aren't super comfortable sewing hems, this tape is perfect.
- Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive Sheets: These fabric sheets allow you to stick almost anything onto the fabric of your choice. With 5 sheets included per pack, this is a great product for quilters, sewists, and those who like to add fabric demension to greeting cards and scrapbook layouts.
- Tulip Fashion Glitter: What project isn't improved with a little glitter? Complete in a variety of jewel tones, including pink, red, green, blue, and purple, this glitter pack also includes special Fashion Glitter Bond that allows you to add glitter to almost anything. This glitter is also permanent on fabric and never loses its shine, even after repeated washings!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties