Hot Ribbon Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hot Ribbon Art
Imagination International/By Junko
Review by Maria Nerius
It’s not always easy to glue or adhere ribbon to your project, but Hot Ribbon Art makes it easier and far less messy. The product is iron-on ribbon that is machine washable. You can apply it to fabric, paper, and any other surface that can handle the heat of the iron. A mini iron is recommend. Just pre-heat the iron to medium, have a padded surface to work on (like an ironing board!), place start of ribbon and apply a little heat from your iron. It is recommended that you let this start cool so the adhesive has time to set giving you a sturdy anchor. Then just keep moving laying down the ribbon and ironing it. You should keep your project away from extreme heat as the ribbon adhesive might re-melt. Color selection includes white, red, blue, black, purple, blue, green, lemon, silver, gold, and 13 other colors.
- If you made a mistake you could immediately lift up the ribbon and correct the placement.
- Since it is machine washable you can use it to embellish clothing, you can personalize a T-shirt or pair of jeans. And you can machine dry it on cool, delicate tumble.
- The ribbon added cool detail to some of my card projects. You only need a little to make a big statement.
- The color selection is excellent and having the metallic colors of gold and silver added the option to upscale a design.
- Instructions are easy to understand, the product was easy to use and gives you so many ways to add a little something extra to a design.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle