Hot Ribbon Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hot Ribbon Art
Imagination International/By Junko
Review by Maria Nerius
It’s not always easy to glue or adhere ribbon to your project, but Hot Ribbon Art makes it easier and far less messy. The product is iron-on ribbon that is machine washable. You can apply it to fabric, paper, and any other surface that can handle the heat of the iron. A mini iron is recommend. Just pre-heat the iron to medium, have a padded surface to work on (like an ironing board!), place start of ribbon and apply a little heat from your iron. It is recommended that you let this start cool so the adhesive has time to set giving you a sturdy anchor. Then just keep moving laying down the ribbon and ironing it. You should keep your project away from extreme heat as the ribbon adhesive might re-melt. Color selection includes white, red, blue, black, purple, blue, green, lemon, silver, gold, and 13 other colors.
- If you made a mistake you could immediately lift up the ribbon and correct the placement.
- Since it is machine washable you can use it to embellish clothing, you can personalize a T-shirt or pair of jeans. And you can machine dry it on cool, delicate tumble.
- The ribbon added cool detail to some of my card projects. You only need a little to make a big statement.
- The color selection is excellent and having the metallic colors of gold and silver added the option to upscale a design.
- Instructions are easy to understand, the product was easy to use and gives you so many ways to add a little something extra to a design.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid