Hello Sunshine Collection from Lawn Fawn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lawn Fawn "Hello Sunshine" Collection
Gifted by Lawn Fawn
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Get ready for warm summer weather with the "Hello Sunshine" Collection from Lawn Fawn! With bright festive papers and adorable stamps and buttons, this collection is all you need to scrapbook your favorite summer memories or create sweet summertime greetings for friends and family.
Complete with 9 12x12 double-sided patterened papers, a sheet of adhesive flair, and a coordinating rubber stamp set, this kit has everything you need to make all kinds of sweet projects. The bright colors in this line of papers make it great for year-round crafting and are perfect for all kinds of scrapbooking layout designs.
The coordinating rubber stamp set, also titled "Hello Sunshine", has super sweet sentiments and pictures that match the paper line perfectly. Use these stamps to add cute flair to cards or scrapbooking layouts, or you could even use them on clay or Play-Dough to add texture and design to your artwork.
If you'd like a closer look at "Hello Sunshine" paper collection, be sure to check out this review from Lawn Fawn:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dodz Self-Adhesive Dots
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Darice Embossing Folders
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Chevron Shape Tape
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card