Happy Days Scrapbook Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Happy Days Scrapbook Collection
Gifted by: Docrafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Although I was not a child of the golden age, I have always loved the retro style. My old bedroom was decorated like a 1950s soda shop, my clothes all looked like I should be going to school with Danny and Sandy, and I was obsessed with the TV show, Happy Days. I loved the music, the characters, and just the feeling of growing up in "the good ol' days". So when I saw this "Happy Days" collection from Docrafts, it was love at first sight.
Complete with an amazing collection of 12x12 papers (32 designs in all!), a retro bottle cap stamp set, cute dies, journaling cards, embroidered brads, and simply adorable decorative bottle caps, this "Happy Days" scrapbook collection will instantly take you back to a time of boyfriend sweaters, class rings, old cars, and coming home to a freshly baked apple pie. Perfect for card making and scrapbooking, this scrapbook set is sure to please crafters of all age levels.
As a lover of all things retro, I fell in love with this scrapbook set instantly. The fun colors and patterns included in the paper pack work perfectly with the coordinating embellishments, and the adorable brads also work perfectly for making sweet earrings and bracelets. This "Happy Days" collection would also be perfect for making your own recipe collection. Decoupaging an old recipe box or using the papers and embellishments to decorate an existing recipe book or binder would transform your collection into a piece of vintage artwork that you would be proud to show off to family and friends!
And speaking of kitchens, this paper is also great for simply decorating your kitchen! The sweet papers containing vintage soup cans, advertisements, and bottle caps would be great to frame and hang on your kitchen walls. You could even use these papers as backgrounds to your favorite recipes that you can then frame and hang on the wall. What a meaningful and fun way to cherish those recipes that have meant so much to you and your family for so many years!
So whether you grew up with Richie, Joanie, Potsie, Ralph, and the Fonz or you're just a lover of the retro flair, you're sure to love this "Happy Days" collection. With enough gingham and cherries to satisfy Aunt Bea herself, this collection can be used for several craft projects around your home, as well as for making sweet and nostalgic cards and scrapbook layouts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Wood Shipping Crate Playscape
- Quick Granny Stripes Lapghan Crochet Pattern
- Toast With Butter Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Simple Crochet Bath Puff
- Simple Serenity DIY Bath Salts
- Straight From The Recycle Bin DIY Wreath
- Beachy Driftwood DIY Wreath
- Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- Totally Tropical Crochet Flower Pattern
- Flower Child Crochet Bag