Happy Days Scrapbook Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Happy Days Scrapbook Collection
Gifted by: Docrafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Although I was not a child of the golden age, I have always loved the retro style. My old bedroom was decorated like a 1950s soda shop, my clothes all looked like I should be going to school with Danny and Sandy, and I was obsessed with the TV show, Happy Days. I loved the music, the characters, and just the feeling of growing up in "the good ol' days". So when I saw this "Happy Days" collection from Docrafts, it was love at first sight.
Complete with an amazing collection of 12x12 papers (32 designs in all!), a retro bottle cap stamp set, cute dies, journaling cards, embroidered brads, and simply adorable decorative bottle caps, this "Happy Days" scrapbook collection will instantly take you back to a time of boyfriend sweaters, class rings, old cars, and coming home to a freshly baked apple pie. Perfect for card making and scrapbooking, this scrapbook set is sure to please crafters of all age levels.
As a lover of all things retro, I fell in love with this scrapbook set instantly. The fun colors and patterns included in the paper pack work perfectly with the coordinating embellishments, and the adorable brads also work perfectly for making sweet earrings and bracelets. This "Happy Days" collection would also be perfect for making your own recipe collection. Decoupaging an old recipe box or using the papers and embellishments to decorate an existing recipe book or binder would transform your collection into a piece of vintage artwork that you would be proud to show off to family and friends!
And speaking of kitchens, this paper is also great for simply decorating your kitchen! The sweet papers containing vintage soup cans, advertisements, and bottle caps would be great to frame and hang on your kitchen walls. You could even use these papers as backgrounds to your favorite recipes that you can then frame and hang on the wall. What a meaningful and fun way to cherish those recipes that have meant so much to you and your family for so many years!
So whether you grew up with Richie, Joanie, Potsie, Ralph, and the Fonz or you're just a lover of the retro flair, you're sure to love this "Happy Days" collection. With enough gingham and cherries to satisfy Aunt Bea herself, this collection can be used for several craft projects around your home, as well as for making sweet and nostalgic cards and scrapbook layouts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Anchor Threads
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Handmade Charlotte Stencils
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie