Handmade Charlotte Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Handmade Charlotte Stencils
Gifted by Handmade Charlotte
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Stencils are a great way to add lettering and shapes to your decor, and with these adorable Handmade Charlotte Stencil kits, you can personalization to anything from your scrapbook pages to your living room wall.
Each kit contains anywhere from 40-80 stencils. Made from durable cardboard, these paper stencils can easily be used more than once, and are great for drawing and painting projects.
What I love most about these stencil kits is that each one comes with at least 1 alphabet sheet, a sheet of borders, and several sheets of whimsical and fun clip art images. Included in this collection is a label kit, a kit full of fun and artistic patterns, a frame kit, and a celestial themed kit.
I happen to love the pattern kit. With a variety of polka dots, chevron patterns, and alphabet and letter sheets, this kit can be used for just about anything. I think I'm going to use the chevron pattern to create some new throw pillows for my couch!
I also love the frame kit, which comes with 84 unique designs. This is a great way to frame pictures on the wall or add cute borders to your paper crafts or painting projects.
The labels kit also has 84 designs, making it super easy to add a label to just about anything! This is a great way to keep your life organized and make sure everything from your keys to your brown sugar has it's own place in your home.
Finally the celestial kit has adorable stars, moons, rockets, and planets--great for a little boy's room.
If you're looking for fun and unique ways to add personalization to your home decor, you're going to love the cute and easy to use stencils from Handmade Charlotte!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Practical Origami
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Super Wikki Stix
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Etchall Paint Products
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps