Handmade Charlotte Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Handmade Charlotte Stencils
Gifted by Handmade Charlotte
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Stencils are a great way to add lettering and shapes to your decor, and with these adorable Handmade Charlotte Stencil kits, you can personalization to anything from your scrapbook pages to your living room wall.
Each kit contains anywhere from 40-80 stencils. Made from durable cardboard, these paper stencils can easily be used more than once, and are great for drawing and painting projects.
What I love most about these stencil kits is that each one comes with at least 1 alphabet sheet, a sheet of borders, and several sheets of whimsical and fun clip art images. Included in this collection is a label kit, a kit full of fun and artistic patterns, a frame kit, and a celestial themed kit.
I happen to love the pattern kit. With a variety of polka dots, chevron patterns, and alphabet and letter sheets, this kit can be used for just about anything. I think I'm going to use the chevron pattern to create some new throw pillows for my couch!
I also love the frame kit, which comes with 84 unique designs. This is a great way to frame pictures on the wall or add cute borders to your paper crafts or painting projects.
The labels kit also has 84 designs, making it super easy to add a label to just about anything! This is a great way to keep your life organized and make sure everything from your keys to your brown sugar has it's own place in your home.
Finally the celestial kit has adorable stars, moons, rockets, and planets--great for a little boy's room.
If you're looking for fun and unique ways to add personalization to your home decor, you're going to love the cute and easy to use stencils from Handmade Charlotte!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial