Hana Ami Flower Loom
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hana-Ami Flower Loom
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Take a trip back to the 60’s or think of a tropical island where straw and raffia flowers bloom and you’ll get the feel and fun of this great loom tool. You can make flowers using yarn, raffia, ribbon, and more! The set includes 9 pieces: 6 shapes, base, cover, and tapestry needle so you’ll be able to create flowers round, square and hexagonal! The instructions are well written, easy to follow, and well illustrated. As always Clover includes lots of ideas, tips, and designs that you can use to learn this fun craft. Then once you have the techniques down you can create a garden of blooms.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Cool Comforts Knit Throw
- Casual Cables Throw
- Color Dip Scarf
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Mason Jar DIY Herb Garden Infographic
- Solar Robot Coloring Page
- Spring Flowers Adult Coloring Page
- Rusty the Robot Coloring Page
- Robot on the Beach Coloring Page