Hana Ami Flower Loom
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hana-Ami Flower Loom
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Take a trip back to the 60’s or think of a tropical island where straw and raffia flowers bloom and you’ll get the feel and fun of this great loom tool. You can make flowers using yarn, raffia, ribbon, and more! The set includes 9 pieces: 6 shapes, base, cover, and tapestry needle so you’ll be able to create flowers round, square and hexagonal! The instructions are well written, easy to follow, and well illustrated. As always Clover includes lots of ideas, tips, and designs that you can use to learn this fun craft. Then once you have the techniques down you can create a garden of blooms.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art